Due to a return of credits from a 2010 tax credit project, the Delaware State Housing Authority (DSHA) released a revised list for the 2011 Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) rankings. Seven applications, as opposed to four applications, have now been selected for funding in 2011:
No changes to the Non-profit Pool:
- Carvel Gardens (See previous post for description)
2 additional projects were funded from the Preservation Rehabilitation Pool:
- Carvel Gardens (see previous post for description)
- Heron Run (See previous post for description)
- Buford Manlove Manor is a 40 unit acquisition and rehabilitation, elderly non profit tax credit project located in Wilmington, Delaware; applicant and developer is TRF Development Partners, Inc./Interfaith Community Housing of Delaware Inc.
- Dunbarton Estates is a 32 family unit acquisition and rehabilitation tax credit project located in Georgetown, Delaware; applicant is Dunbarton Estates Management, LLC and the developer is Severn Development Company, LLC.
1 additional project was funded from the New Housing Creation Pool:
- Bellevue Gardens 1A (See previous post for description)
- Cascades of Milford is a 76 family unit (townhouses and garden apartments) new creation tax credit project located in Milford, Delaware; applicant and developer is MBI Development Company, Inc.