Founder and Member
George J. Danneman focuses his practice in the areas of commercial real estate, affordable housing and community development, business formation and advice, Delaware legal opinion letters and Government Affairs and Administrative Law. George has extensive experience negotiating leases and construction contracts for landlords and tenants in both industrial and retail space. In addition to representing sophisticated real estate developers in Delaware, prior to opening the office, George represented the Delaware State Housing Authority and closed almost every affordable housing transaction for the Delaware State Housing Authority for over six years. He served as the Treasurer for the campaign of Delaware Governor Jack Markell and served as a member of Governor Markell’s transition team. George also served on the transition team for New Castle County Executive (now United States Senator) Christopher A. Coons.
- Secretary, Real and Personal Property Section of the Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, New Castle County Financial Advisory Council
- Member, Commercial Industrial Realty Council
- Member, Council for Affordable and Rural Housing (CARH)
- Member, Recyling Public Advisory Committee (RPAC)
- Member, Delaware Center for Justice Board
- Guardian Ad Litem, Delaware Office of Child Advocate
- President, Westwood-Forwood Civic Association
- National Young Leadership Cabinet of JFNA
- Board of Trustees of Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Affordable Housing in Delaware continuing education program, October 2007
- Fundamentals of Real Estate, Delaware State Bar Association continuing education program, annually
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., 1996, B.A.
- The Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, PA., 2000, J.D.
- New Jersey