Today the House of Representatives will vote on an amendment to the House Transportation Housing & Urban Development Committee Fiscal Year 2011 HUD Appropriations Act. The amendment would:
1) Cut $75,000,000 for Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH) vouchers;
2) Cut $50,000,000 in supportive services;
3) Cut $200,000,000 from HOPE VI;
4) Cut $10,000,000 in Section 108 Loans;
5) Cut $175,000,000 from the HOME program; and
6) Cut $22,000,000 from the Self-Help and Assisted Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP).